A downloadable game for macOS
It's a well known fact that ancient ninjas played sudoku to hone their fighting skills before going out to bite the heads off dinosaurs. Dinosaurs no longer roam the Earth (because the ninjas killed them all), but just in case they ever come back, it is recommended that you practice your own ninja arts by playing Totally Sweet Sudoku.
Use logic to fill the grid so that every column, row, and 3x3 box contains the digits 1-9 once and only once. No math is required, as the only math ninjas need to know is the effect of wind speed on the trajectory of an unladen ninja throwing star.
- 6 different board sizes from 4x4 to 16x16, and 3 difficulties.
- Retina-ready because ninjas hate pixels.
- Print puzzles for solving on the go.
- Totally sweet guitar soundtrack for righteous rocking, or chill out with more ambient tracks.
- Unlimited undo and redo. None of that silly single undo here.
- Rockin' hint system to keep you from flipping out on those hard puzzles.
- Ninja chicks with guitars just because!
- Save high scores for bragging to pirates.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel CPU
- OpenGL compatible video card
Totally Sweet Sudoku is also available for iOS.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: