A downloadable game for macOS
Illuminations is an action game centered around fireworks. The goal is to shoot the rising rockets in order to set them off. Do a good job and you'll create a spectacular show of light. Miss too many rockets, and it's game over.
Enemies will spawn to slow down your attempts. Shoot them as well to add to the show, and to prevent them from stopping you. Each rocket you miss will lower the crowd excitement meter, as will each stun shot you receive from enemies. Hitting rockets will raise the meter. If the meter reaches zero, it's game over.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with classic arcade gameplay.
- 3 gameplay modes: Arcade, Remix, and Freestyle.
- 6 enemy types and 5 weapons to take them down with.
- Supports high-resolution retina displays.
- Anaglyph 3D mode for those with red/blue 3D glasses. Now you can explode fireworks in 3D!
- Hours of entertainment! Hundreds of levels! Easy to learn, hard to master!
What's New in v1.5:
- Updated background city.
- Updated higher resolution graphics.
- Added retina support.
- New in-game interface for clearing high scores, ending the game, and name entry.
- New app icon.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel CPU
- OpenGL compatible video card
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: